Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

Oh my gosh. I cannot take this weather we are having anymore. I know that around they country they are being blasted with a heat wave, but here we look at gray and rain everyday. I know, I know, we live in Washington, it rains all the time, blah, blah, blah. However, it is summer. And we usually do get some sunshine and nice weather.

This weather definitely affects my mood. I never really thought it did. I've lived here my whole life and this is just how it is. Except I think this year is worse. Worse than I have seen. As I sit here, I wish I could be outside in the yard. Going for a walk. Reading outside. There is some cleaning I can do in the house which I will do here in a few minutes. We are waiting on our carpet order so organization in the office and baby room are on hold right now while our garage looks like the bedrooms threw up in it. Basically I sit online and read blogs and obsess over baby bedding. It's sad really.

I told my co-worker today that I feel like making a pot of soup. It feels that much like fall to me. I feel really bad for how down I have been. Hub has been doing a really good job of being in a good mood so that makes me feel that much worse that he has to come home to his depressing, little pregnant wife.

We are supposed to get some good weather this weekend and I really hope for my sanity, my Hub's enjoyment and our company that's supposed to be coming for a BBQ that is true.

Sorry for the random post but just thought I'd jot some thoughts down. Nothing to meaningful but this is what's going on so this is what I decided to put out there.

No comments: