Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bread Alternative

Hi, my name is:
Flatout Flatbread and I am delicious.
Flatout Traditional Packaging
Image
Seriously, I am loving this stuff. I have made yummy wraps, tacos and filled it with veggies, meat, cottage cheese and beyond. I have had bad luck in the past with whole-wheat tortillas because I always think they taste like cardboard or fall apart. And Hub hates any whole-wheat tortillas I have brought home in the past but he likes the Flatouts! I purchased mine at Costco but it looks like you can buy online at their website and they even have a blog. I first saw these at my in-laws over Christmas and came home and gave them a try. Well, yum. Give them a try, I don't think you be sorry!

**I was in no way compensated for this rave and all opinions expressed are my own.**

1 comment:

My name is Stef said...

these are great to make into personal thin crust pizzas!