Friday, March 2, 2012

Firm Fridays: Oops

So, I fell off the wagon this week.

I did take my workout week into the weekend last weekend so I felt like that justified taking a couple of days off this week, right? Probably not but that's okay.

I actually walked on a treadmill last weekend and to my excitement horror, walking at a 3.5 pace for 30 minutes worked up a sweat. Yikes.

So, I have done nada in the workout department this week. I have made an effort to eat a little bit better. I have been having a hard time figuring out what sounds good or what to eat during the day so I usually grab whatever is easy which isn't always the most healthy. 

I am fitting into two pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans and I don't think I am bulging out of them. They feel pretty good aside from the fact that my hips feel quite a bit different.

I would think that carrying my little 13-pounder around all day everyday would be taking a positive toll on my arms but I have yet to see that. It must be that I am getting stronger but carrying the princess around isn't really producing any sort of tone. I will have to focus on that as well.

Goal for next week: Walk more and incorporate a few hand weights here and there. 


{linking to:}

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good goals! And GO You for being back in your old jeans. :)