Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WILW: Spring!

I am linking up with this lady today to declare that I am loving all things spring! Spring is such a fun time of year with winter slowly coming to an end, little peeks of bright sun here and there, a fresh new season and fun, bright colors.


First of all, I am loving that we got some seeds started inside and are already seeing sprouts.

I love these fun jars-turned-vases. I am definitely trying to do some in some springy colors.



Love this fun top with a cute cardigan over.


Definitely a good spring nail polish color.
Source: nailstah.com via Allyce on Pinterest


Layers work well here for spring.


I think I have posted this before but I still love it: cute ol' rain boots.


Yum, asparagus.


I am also loving:
::having more motivation to work out.
::borrowing library books on my Kindle.
::feeling more like myself.

Go link up, it's fun!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself. Must be the workouts and sunshine. :)

Happy Wednesday, friend!