Friday, February 15, 2013

What's in Yo' Fridge Link Up

button

So, Holly is so awesome that she comes up with super cool link-ups on Fridays like a tell all of what's in our fridge. What better way to make friends than to take a peek in their fridge?!

Anyway, I decided to play along and do a nice lil' reveal. As you can see, apparently our fridge light is like a spotlight.
Some necessities that we always have in stock are: eggs, milk or coconut milk, yogurt, cheese, condiments and fresh produce. We are a condiment family. Ben's side of the family is especially. My family mostly just appreciates a good jar of may. Or food lube as my dad calls it. I know. So we always have salad dressings, asian sauces, sandwich condiments, bbq sauce, ketchup, those sorts of things.

Fresh produce now includes our organic produce home delivery. How much more hippie/confused yuppie can we get?! Well, we are trying it out to see if the cost, convenience, and quality all make sense. Our first delivery was yesterday so that is why there are so many fruits and veggies in there. And no the bottom left is not just full of oranges. There are also pears and apples. And the right drawer isn't just carrots. There is celery, cucumber, peppers, fennel and cauliflower all thanks to our delivery. So far, I like it.

Some randoms that I will buy usually just depend on what's on sale. I see a jar of sun-dried tomatoes down there. That casserole dish is some leftover spinach from the other night. Our pork for our fajitas is in there on the bottom marinating. The big bowl in the middle is leftover salad that we will finish up tonight.

So that's that. Go ahead and play along!






1 comment:

Holly said...

Chris just asked me what I was laughing about .... and I told him how your dad calls mayo "food lube." I am DYING!! :)