Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Finish the Sentence Link Up

Holly loves to make Friday posts un-boring so I thought I would join in on the fun for this link up.

button

1. People always tell me....
To relax. I know right? Not something you want to be told all the time, but obviously it's telling me something!
2. In the movie based on my life...
I can never decide who I want to play me. Is it just an actress I like? Is it someone who I think looks like me? Right at this moment I think I would choose Jennifer Garner. I have gone back and forth over the years of whether I am a fan but I think I really like her. She seems so down to earth and seems like a nice family gal. You know, like me... ;)
3. Typically, I end up regretting....
That extra glass of wine. For some reason, one more glass of wine is never a good idea. An extra beer is ok but a glass of wine can just put me over the edge for the next morning. Yikes!
4. I always ask to leave off the....
Nothing! I'm always an "extra, this or that, please!" kinda girl. Extra mayo, extra olives, extra spicy. Yep.
5. Kim and Kanye really...
Need to get a life? I don't know, I'm not too up on my celeb gossip as of late aside from my dose of PEOPLE mag which has basically been full of award show buzz which I haven't seen much of the Kimye crew in. I know they are havin' a baby. Sweet. Just another heir to the ol' Kardashian Empire, eh?
6. My Parents always reminded me...
of my childhood? I don't think there is something specific they remind me of so I think when I am at their house with them, I am always reminded of growing up. Very fond memories, of course.
7. Every single day I.....
Drink a lot of water. I think I am addicted. Serious. I know a lot of people don't drink a lot of water but I have since I was a teenager. I think once you get started it's just something you crave.
8. This one time in College..
I met this guy...and we started dating, got married and the rest is history... ;)
9. My grossest habit is...
Picking my toenails. I can't really believe I just admitted that because I hate it. And if I was looking at someone else doing it I would be totally grossed out. But I do it. Generally soon after bathing...
10. My latest white lie was...
... I really can't think of one...
11. I know all the words to...
Adele's 'Someone Like You.' And I love to belt it out and imagine I sound just like her. 
12. When I grow up...
I want to do something that gives back. I know that sounds cliche and gives back to what I'm not sure yet but I have always wanted to do something that helps others whether it's kids, homeless, teen moms, something like that. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
13. Sexy time is... 
Whenever one isn't to tired to coax the other...{Sorry MIL!} ;)
14. I will never, ever...
Jump out of an airplane. I'm not sure if I ever would have but now that I have a child things like that terrify me even more. No risky biz for this mama!
15. I think it's hilarious...
When Eleanor laughs at hers {and now other peoples'} "toots." I have never really been one for "potty humor" but I think now with a child things could get pretty laughable.

That was fun! Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Jake said...

that extra glass of wine always ends up leading to the whole bottle. tough stuff. thanks for linking up!

Sara McCarty said...

Hahaha! I love these. I die when Mac laughs at his farts too. Hilarious.