Wednesday, June 22, 2011

16 Weeks Along

Honestly where is the time going? In the first few weeks of finding out I was pregnant, it seemed to drag until the first doctor's appointment. Then I wasn't feeling so hot, so time wasn't going so quickly. Now I can't believe I am four months along! I am going to try to start posting these weekly so I can remember this stuff. I have really been wanting to write in a journal but just haven't done it so this will have to do for now.

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Riemer is around 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 oz.
Total Weight Gain: none so far
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet but I am definitely favoring the stretchy parts of my wardrobe.
Gender: Don't know yet but we will find out!
Movement: No movement yet, still a little early for this first time momma!
Sleep: Sleep is hit and miss. I can have one really good night and then a few bad nights of tossing and turning and can't get comfortable.
What I miss: Nothing right now. There have been a couple of warm days where I could have stood to have a nice cold beer. ;)
Cravings: Nothing in particular but if I think of something I have to have it. Also, if I taste a bite of onion, I feel like I could eat a whole bowl of onions!
Symptoms: Still some dry heaving in the mornings. I get up pretty early so it is hard to shove food down my throat right away. Other than that, my energy is coming back and I am feeling pretty good!
What I’m looking forward to:
We have our 16 week appointment with our midwife today. This will be Hub's first time hearing the heartbeat in person. He had to hear it over the phone last time. We are very excited about this!

1 comment:

The Arizona Russums said...

Allyce! I had no idea you are pregnant. Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Looking forward to more blog updates!