Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Minute Friday

Our world has basically been turned upside down. This baby stuff is hard. Our morning routine, our nightly routine, heck, the midday routine--it's all different. Different, good, yes, but still different.

I love my baby with all my heart. She is such a reminder of life. Good, pure, clean, innocent life.

A midst all this chaos of our new world is my husband. We are so steadfast and rock solid. It's funny when you are dating someone because you know there is always a possibility of breaking up. Then you are engaged and it feels more permanent. But still not sealed. Then you are married and it's permanent.

Then you add kids to the mix and it's REALLY permanent.

Our family is whole. We are permanent. With all the change that goes on we are together.

And for that I am so thankful.

Everyday, all day. Even if my routine has changed.

{linking to:}

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous baby! She is beautiful... just like the thoughts you shared about your new baby, marriage and husband.

Traci Michele said...

Loved your post. I'm following you now:-)

Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

Katie said...

Isn't it amazing how much such a tiny little person can change things? Love your post :)

Katie {katie lately} said...

I love this, Allyce!! Very well written :)