Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Warm Fuzzies

Do you ever have those moments you just want to savor?

I had one at about 3am this morning.

I was rocking my baby after she had her feeding and was resting my cheek against her soft hair--or she was resting her head against my cheek. either way, we were resting on each other--my eyes were closed, I breathed deeply and thanked God for this beautiful blessing.

I am always thankful for her but in this moment, I prayed that she stay this sweet, healthy, and happy for as long as I have anything to do with it.

I held her a couple extra moments longer, set her back down, crawled back in bed and curled up next to my husband.

It was a beautiful and peaceful 3am wake-up where I got to savor my many blessings.

Happy Weekending, friends.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is! I know exactly what you mean :) I never thought I would be insanely happy to get up with a little person at three am. But I am!

WhitBoff said...

Tom giggles at me because I randomly through out any day or night say out loud "God, please take a picture of this for me..." I hope one day I'll be able to look back at all these amazing moments that pass by too fast.