Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, I welcome you and this weekend with open arms! Dear Spring Weather, Seriously. Keep it coming. I am loving these sunny days. 80s in the next few days? Yes, please! Dear 2012, Slow down. I cannot believe we are almost in mid-May. Dear Coffee, You are yummy. Dear Red Wine, I missed you and have enjoyed our couple of meetings this past week. Dear Clothes, Wherever you are, I wish I could find some that I felt comfortable in. Maybe I will feel better about wearing some dresses now that the nice weather is here. Combine weird body with nursing {hence, needing easy access} and we have a recipe for slim pickin's in the wardrobe department. Dear Eleanor, Although I am glad it is Friday, 6:30 is not an acceptable wake-up time, got it?!
Happy Friday, Friends!

{linking to:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nikole! said...

what is up with 2012 flyyying by so fast?! cute blog!

Lissa @ her + him said...

yeah i agree... WHERE is 2012 going?!!!
ps i want your doggie :)

found you via the newlywed link up!
xo

Sara McCarty said...

Love it. I think my only letter this week is this: Dear Baby, please evacuate the premises. It's a great time to be born! :)

Ashley Slater said...

Oh yeah I bet you have a hard time with clothes because you need to be able to move and be comfortable all the time! random, I was looking at your blog and you have a beautiful family! thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley