Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am loving that we have a BBQ to go to this weekend to celebrate some friends moving into a new house!

I am loving this fun cake for a spring BBQ.
Source: zoebakes.com via Erin on Pinterest


I am loving these cute dresses.
The Webster at Target® Petites Jersey Sleeveless Dress - Mango Berry/Khaki
Source
The Webster at Target® Petites Scoop-Neck Short-Sleeve Dress - Melon
Source
The Webster at Target® Strapless Maxi Dress - Deco Print Navy/Melon
Source
I am loving this beautiful, spring weather we have been having!
Source: weheartit.com via Aukse on Pinterest

I am loving that we have our chickens in their coop and our garden planted. A couple months from now we will be enjoying some fresh eggs and fresh produce!

I am loving taking pictures outside because the natural light is so beautiful. I, by no means, think I'm any kind of photographer, but the natural light sure helps my talent-lacking pictures some extra prettiness!

{linking to:}

3 comments:

agalandherdog said...

That cake is adorable!

Holly said...

I. Hope you're having a good Wednesday! Have fun at the BBQ. :)

Sarah said...

Can I just have your closet? If it's anything as cute as these pins, then you must have the BEST clothes!