Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Minute Friday: If You Met Me

I decided to join in over at The Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday.
If you met me...
You would think I was quiet. You may think that I am judging you but that's not the case. I am observing. Taking you in and deciding how to engage. You would then learn how I love to listen. I love to listen to people's life stories, their opinions about themselves and others, any issues they may have. You would learn that I am kind of a loner. You would realize that I am not the "life of the party" but I am fun. You may hear that I don't talk about myself very much but I like to ask questions about you.

If we get into talking about hobbies, you will hear about my love of food. How I love to try new recipes and fill bellies. Particularly my husband's. You will also hear about my husband if we continue our conversation. Because I love him a lot. 

Delving deeper, you will learn that I like a lot of "stuff" but don't always act on it or buy it. There are a lot of things I want to do but may not always follow through on. You may also get a sense for the procrastinator in me. I will let you know though, when the time comes, I get it done.

I hope we part ways on a good note.

Head on over to The Gypsy Mama to link up!

2 comments:

Suzanne McClendon said...

I see that we have some things in common, one of them being procrastination. The difference between is that I don't always get things done, or I get them done at th absolute last minute. I don't particularly like that about me and am hoping that the Master To Do list that my husband encouraged me to start will help me to get it all under control.

I hope that you have a great night!

I'm here from Gypsy Mama's site. You linke just before me. : )

Jessica White said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for commenting :-) I have the same food "hobby"...love cooking! and eating!


http://www.thewhites2005.com
http://jwhite05.blogspot.com