Monday, April 18, 2011

MIA Lately

Ok, ok, ok, I know I'm not the avid blogger that some are. I rarely post daily but I do enjoy coming up with posts and following others. However, when I get this message on Facebook:

"isn't it time to update your blog missy?? :) I keep checking it and no updates, come on!!:)"

I feel like it's time for an explanation. Apparently, my one, loyal follower is getting a little PO'ed at me for not keeping up the ol' blog. First of all, I have been a little busy. Which I know isn't really a great excuse because everyone is busy. Second of all, I haven't really done any great blog-worthy projects for posting. Third of all, I have been pretty uninspired due to this frickin' ridiculous, ugly, cold, rainy, gray awesome weather we have been having in the PNW. Fourth of all {is that really how you say it?} not too much has been going on around these parts. We have had a couple of really lazy weekends which have been nice considering Hub has some work-travel time coming up and we haven't felt huge pressure to do anything outside because of the aforementioned awesome weather. We did go bowling with some friends this past weekend which was a blast. Seriously, I don't think I have ever had a bad time bowling. 

So, I apologize for being a little uninspired and even a little gray lately but I feel like that's better than posting a bunch of copy-pasted crap just to have somethin' on here. I mean, I do like to put thought into what I put out there for y'all to read. 

On that note, Happy Monday and here's to hoping I feel inspired soon! 

1 comment:

Randi Olson said...

Okay, I understand...the weather does suck! It is supposed to snow in bham again...IN APRIL....this better be a late April fools because if I get snow in April TWICE, I'm moving.