Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Dog Thing

My mom was laughing the other day because her and my dad stopped by the house when we had some friends over whom all have dogs. Running around our backyard was our yellow lab, a chocolate lab and two boxers. We were all so amused by them, laughing, commenting on their antics and my mom later commented, "Won't be long before you are all sitting around watching your kids the same way!" I rolled my eyes and said for now, it's just the dogs!

Holly and her pal, Grizz:


Yesterday, some gals from work and I decided to get our dogs together and although I couldn't quite capture a photo of the whole group, this is what we ended up with: 3 yellow labs, a black lab, a chocolate lab, a yorkie, 4 women and a baby. We were quite the sight walking with all the dogs on leashes just trying to make it to the river!

Here's a glimpse of the pups trying to understand why they can't just be RIGHT by us!

No comments: