Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog Anxiety

I really like blogging. I really like reading other's blogs. I don't know what it is then that I just can't seem to stick to a routine. I have obviously blogged some recipes, or blogged about our weekend, etc. but I just feel like to sit down and blog about random things always brings a little anxiety. I think if my posts aren't coherent, it's boring but if I read other's random posts I think they are interesting and witty. I used to love writing so much and I guess over the years and I have written less and less so maybe coming into this blogging world I just have a little twinge of "writer's block." Or it could be a case of blog anxiety; I am trying to make sure everything I write about is interesting and not copying other people's styles or topics and what not. It's such a quick and easy thing to do, sit down and type a few ideas, topics, post some pictures, etc. I just need to stick to it!

Any ideas on blog inspiration? Or getting over the hump of just diving on in and post, post, posting?

Hope ya'll have a Spooktacular Halloween! (Pictures from our Halloween festivities to come.)

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Just dive in and post about what you are interested in! People will love you for you and what you care about. Something about authenticity is more appealing than a schedule or routine :)