Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

Mama Dew has a "So What Wednesday" and I think they are pretty cute, so I decided to join!
SO WHAT...
  • If it's the beginning of November and I haven't even thought about Christmas presents.
  • If I sometimes leave flowers in vases a little too long until they are a little too brown and droopy.
  • If my spare bedrooms are chalk full of crap! (I'll get around to it.)
  • If I decorate my house in phases...like, one wall, one piece of furniture at a time.
  • If I don't meal plan like every other "super"wife around!
  • When Hub and I get home from a long day all we want to do is sit on the couch and veg out.
  • If I have a horrible addiction to bad, bad reality TV. (New season of 16 and Pregnant just started)
  • If my coffee table isn't always perfectly decorated and not cluttered like no one ever uses it. (Yeah right, we use the heck out of our coffee table!)


This was my first try at the "So What's" so my list is a little short, but I'm sure I'll have some more next time! Thanks, Shannon!

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I am RIGHT there w/you on the 16 & Pregnant! They actually filmed a girl right here in Columbus and I am DYING to see that episode! Thanks for linking up!