Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In the spirit of the month of November, I decided to link up to The Glamorous Life of  a Housewife and join in the fun of publicly expressing what I am thankful for!
I am thankful for...
My husband who is my best friend, the love of my life and the person whom I can't wait to see every day.
My loving family (near and far) who always support me no matter what I do.
My girlfriends whom I can call at a moment's notice and chat with for as long as we need to.
My funny, adorable lab.
My beautiful, cozy home as well as the love inside the walls.
My husband and I both having jobs.
Mine and my family's health.
So fun to remind ourselves now (and all year 'round) what we are thankful for and to not take life for granted. Thanks for the post, Glamorous! Head over to her blog if you would like to link up!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yay! Such great blessings in your life!! I loved reading about them. :)