Saturday, November 5, 2011

35 Weeks

I thought I would do a survey since I haven't in a long time!

How far along? 35 weeks 2 days 
Size of little miss? Babycenter says that she could be over 18 inches by now. I had my appointment with the midwife last night and she estimated the weight to be around 4 1/2 or 5 pounds. Babycenter says to pick up a honeydew melon to compare the weight.
Maternity Clothes? Pants definitely need to be maternity or stretch pants. I am wearing regular dresses and some regular shirts. 
Weight Gain? 34 pounds. The midwives are happy with this weight gain.
Stretch Marks? None yet. I have been putting on the Palmer's stretch mark lotion daily.
Gender? Precious little girl! 
Movement? She moves a lot but the movement has begun to feel differently because she is running out of room I think. It is more big movements than the little jabs I used to feel. Fine by me; it's wonderful to know she is growing in there! 
Sleep? Not so great lately. I have been sleeping sitting up and when I go to turn over, I wake up. I wake up because of heartburn. I toss and turn to get comfortable again. I have taken naps during the day the past couple of days.
Food Cravings? None lately.
What I Miss? Feeling "normal." Can't wait to be able to eat like a normal person again instead of nothing ever sounding good to eat.
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, tired, nausea, achy back, heart burn
Best Moment of the Week? Visiting our friends' sweet new baby girls, one is almost 6 weeks old and one was 6 days old when we met her, and realizing that it won't be too long until our girl is in our arms! Also, my girlfriends are putting on a baby shower for me this weekend that I am so excited for!

No comments: