Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

So what if...
  • I like to wear flannel pajamas and long underwear to bed...It's cold!
  • I talk to my dog like she is my friend when it's just her and I at the house together.
  • I have two Christmas trees (both fake).
  • We have a fake tree! It is quick and easy to put up and it can live in the living room from the day after we eat the turkey until the day we ring in the new year! {I can always light a pine-scented candle!}
  • I blog when I should be doing laundry...
  • I leave clothes in the dryer for a few days. I know where to find an article of clothing if I need it!
  • I haven't starting planning a menu for our holiday party that is less than two weeks away.
  • I like to listen to Christmas music all day, every day this time of year.
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" if you want to link up!

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Ha! I have four trees! I am just too lazy to drag them all out myself this year. I need my husband to carry them up the stairs, haha.