Friday, August 26, 2011

25 Weeks

I don't know why these weeks keep going faster and faster. With every passing week we just get more and more excited to meet our girl.

I have been feeling good for the most part. I was hesitant to be taking more than one Zantac per day but the midwife okay-ed two per day. Hopefully that brings some more relief because, boy, it gets out of control!

She is still moving around more and more so that's always fun. It was mostly in the morning and evening but now if I sit in the afternoons and relax for a bit she will start dancing around then too.

My parents got us our stroller and a couple of weeks ago we did end up picking up the crib from my cousin. The baby's room is coming together more and more each week it seems.

We had some friends over for a BBQ last weekend and one of the couples had a baby boy in June. It was really sweet seeing how good our pup Holly was with him. We were obviously a little more restrained with her because it was someone else's baby than we will be with ours. The baby was laying on the grass on a blanket and she would just go right up and lay right next to the blanket and look at him. It was really sweet.

We saw the midwife this week and everything seems to be moving right along. we scheduled out 3 more appointments and that will put us into the appointments every two weeks. It's so crazy that we are just 3 weeks away from the third trimester.

The other night after our appointment we went across the street to eat some Mexican food and boy oh boy did that not settle well with me at all. I was up all night and missed work yesterday. Not too fun. I think I may need to tone down the seasonings and spices on my food a little bit to give the tummy a little break. I have always been heavy on the seasoning and spice and it still sounds good during pregnancy but may not be the best idea for now.

Here is this week's picture. Weird posture for me because Ben told me to "elongate." Not a great look.

No comments: