Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Minute Friday: I Feel Most Loved When...

When I was reading my blog reel this morning I couldn't help but take a peek at The Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday post. So here I am participating.

I Feel Most Loved When...

My husband has had a long day of work and after dinner, relaxing and time for getting stuff ready for the morning he looks at me and says, "You don't have to do everything."

I have this thing about taking care of my husband and our house. It is MY thing. I love it, actually. I feel so accomplished when our house is clean, dinner has been made, the house just feels plain cozy. However, it is so nice once in awhile to not have to be the one to get the small things ready for the morning. Especially after a night that I have worked.

Our nightly routine consists of getting both of our breakfasts ready for the morning since we don't eat at home, lunches ready and the coffee pot set. Oh yeah, and we usually put dinner away and try to clean dinner dishes. I usually do most of this and don't mind. The other night though I may have been dragging and little bit and the husband looked at me and said those magical words. My initial response was "Yes I do."

But, really, no I don't. Isn't that why I have a partner? To help me, comfort me, assist me, carry part of the load? I sure like to think so!

Head on over to The Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday and check out the "rules" and link up! I thought this was a nice, fun way to end a week. Being thankful and feeling loved. 

1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

Visiting you via 5Min Fridays. You set out breakfast the night before! Wow. I bet your mornings go so smoothly. Be blessed this weekend!