Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Fever

Last week was my best friend's birthday. We don't make a big thing out of gifts but I always like to get her a little something. My thing about gifts is that I don't usually set out to find a specific something, I just get a feeling when I see it. Little Miss Momma put up her Spring collection on her Etsy store the other day and let me say I was taken! All of the items are so bright and cheery and made me want it to warm up to about 70 degrees right now.

As I said, I wasn't looking for a gift for my friend but I came across this necklace and it just screamed her neck name.
MYA -- Mustard Yellow Mum on a vintage style setting and chain.
Image
Going through the items, I really wanted to order them all. So darn adorable. Simple, elegant and so springy! Good prices too. So, I just had to get myself a little something too. I didn't set out to by myself anything either.
TIDE POOL -- teal mum on an antiqued filigree band
Image
I love this shade of teal. This antiqued band is so cute and it will go with a lot of my outfits! I would also like to sing the praises of dealing with the shop. I had my loot within a week with an email prior telling me when it had shipped. It came in a darling box wrapped in a cute teal and white twine including a LMM business card. Overall, a stand up job and I would recommend these pieces to anyone and dealing with Little Miss Momma!

{All opinions expressed are my own and I was in no way compensated to talk about these items or the Little Miss Momma Shop.}

Happy Jewelry Shopping!

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

You are AMAZING! thank you so much for this post--it really means so much to me :) you are the BEST!
xoxo,
ashley
www.littlemissmomma.com