Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday's Random Thoughts


We were supposed to go salmon fishing this weekend with my parents. We are not going now due to poor reports and really bad weather. We are all very disappointed.

Since we are not going fishing we will hopefully make some more progress on our chicken coop. Maybe we will even finish it.

I ran five days last week, in addition to other workouts, and took advantage of no rain the past couple of days and ran outside for the longest distance I have done this year. Proud of myself.

The being lighter later thing is really weirding me out. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I am by no means used to it yet.

I am reading The Girl who Played with Fire and it is kind of like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in that it has been a slow start. It is definitely one of those books that I can't read a few pages and then put it down. If I read 20+ pages at a time, I am in good shape and am getting back into the plot. I just don't have a ton of time right now to read for long periods of time which is unfortunate because I really do like the book.

These "sprinkles" of sun we have been having sure have been big teasers of what is hopefully to come. I can't wait to get our garden going, some flowers planted and the yard back in shape. Oh, and grilling, reading outside, eating dinner outside, and more running outside. I. Can't. Wait. For. Summer.

I have finished painting the office, am in love with the color and am in the process of purging some junk getting it put back together and will post pictures soon.

I love Adele and Florence and the Machine. Such great music to relax to and have on when I'm home alone. I think Hub may like them sometimes if I introduced them to him when he was in the right mood for some girl music.

I don't know if I will be watching Dancing with the Stars this season. I kind of faded out toward the end of last season and don't know if I am really into it again. 

I do love watching Bethenny Ever After right now. How about in the last episode when the priest kept calling her Brittany?! I loved it. And I love her.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: