Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Shoppin'

With all this dreary rain we have been seeing lately, it is always nice to look ahead to the nice weather that is to hopefully come. So what do I do? Start peeking online at some spring attire. I found all the looks below and then I checked my blog reel for the morning. 
BP. 'Veda' SandalVigoss 'Brooklyn' Roll Cuff Bermuda Shorts (Dark Wash) (Juniors)

{Click on any picture for the source}
Little Miss Momma decided to showcase a great website and a giveaway! There is nothing like oogling over some items and realizing that they are a little out of the ol' price range and then seeing LMM's post and discovering that there are good prices out there. La Posh Style has some adorable items for great prices. I'm not going to give you any sneak peeks here, you will just have to head over to La Posh to see for yourself. I just love looks that can interchange, mix and match and be worn for multiple activities. 

LMM had a great blog about her life, her creations and featuring other bloggers and shops. Go take a look at her blog as well as the giveaway. Time to gear up for spring!

What are you eyeballing for spring attire? What is your favorite go-to look for spring? 

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I so need to have those wedge heels and jean shorts! adorable finds