Wednesday, July 6, 2011

18 Weeks

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: around 7 ounces and 5 1/2 inches long
Total Weight Gain: 3ish pounds?
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet but I am definitely favoring the stretchy parts of my wardrobe.
Gender: We will hopefully find out in our ultrasound next week!
Movement: Still waiting!
Sleep: Sleep is okay. I have figured out I am more comfortable when I put a pillow behind my back while on my side or between my legs.
What I miss: Nothing right now. 
Cravings: Nothing in particular but if I think of something I have to have it. I am also really liking spicy food!
Symptoms: Not so great memory still and a little clumsy lately. Hormones going crazy maybe?
What I’m looking forward to:
Seeing our baby on the ultrasound next week, picking out new carpet and co-hosting a baby shower for my friend this weekend. It is always fun to have pregnant friends!
**Sidenote: I have had two people in the last two days ask if I was pregnant. I was surprised they would ask because I feel like people are usually a little nervous to ask that question but they are people I see fairly often and obviously they felt comfortable enough to ask so I was totally fine with it and even more excited that people are starting to notice!

1 comment:

Randi Olson said...

love the baby bump! :)