Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I decided to link up again with this kind of love to voice what I love this week. I enjoyed looking at the other link ups so you should head over and link up as well.

I am loving the fact that we are headed out of town this week {well, tomorrow actually} down to the Oregon coast with three other couples. Games, laughter, relaxation, a beach, a baby and fun!
Source
I am loving that even though we will be out of town, the weather here at home is supposed to approach the 90s! That sure is a nice start to fall if I have ever seen one.
Source
I am loving how much progress we are making on the nursery. Last weekend, Ben finished painting the dresser/changing table, we got some knobs for the drawers and painted those and even acquired a cute, corner shelf. Pictures to come.

I am loving that I only have a two day work week!

I am loving these onesie stickers.
Monthly Baby Onesie Stickers - Watermelon
Source
I am loving this color of Moby wrap that I found. 
Source
What are you loving? Head on over and link up!

No comments: