Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I know I'm a little late to chime in today but I am linking up over at this kind of love again. It's definitely fun to focus on all the loves we can have in a week!

I am obsessing loving my maternity jeans I got yesterday. Seriously the most comfortable pants I have ever owned.
Secret Fit Belly(tm) Super Stretch Boot Cut Maternity Jeans
Source
I am loving that I have put out a few fall decorations. I am trying to hold out until next week to go all out.
fall decorations
Source
I am loving ice cream. In a bowl, in a sandwich, in the blender, on a cone. In all forms.
ice cream!!!
Source
I am loving that we are making homemade fish and chips for Ben's birthday this weekend. Should be yummy!
Picture of Beer Battered Codwich Sliders Recipe
Source
Picture of Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Source
{Click the Source links for the recipes}
I am loving that I am finally getting to see The Help tomorrow.
Source
I am loving my husband. He is the best.
What do you love this week? Go ahead and link up!

1 comment:

KSK said...

I just started reading The Help -- I am LOVING it!!
Stopping by from WILW!
www.kskspot.blodspot.com