Thursday, February 2, 2012

Liebster Award

I am proud to announce that I have been the recipient of this award:
Liebster is German for loved, beloved, dear, favorite, or something like that.
and this award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to bring attention to their blog.

The lovely Katie at Katie Lately has given me this award and I was so surprised. I started blogging two years ago really just for something to do. I enjoyed reading blogs so I figured I could do it too. I wasn't really actively trying to gain followers, I just enjoyed sitting down to get my thoughts out, post recipes and crafts and whatever else would come to mind at that time. I slowly began joining link-ups, commenting on other blogs more and even emailing bloggers. It is really fun to see what kind of connections you make and I have been so thankful for "Mommy Bloggers" while being pregnant and since having Baby E. I am slowly building a community which I am enjoying and hope it continues. 

So thank you, Miss Katie, for acknowledging my blog and continuing to read!

The rules to this award are as follows:

#1. show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
#2. award the award to five of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them.
#3. post the award on your blog.
#4. bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet - other bloggers of course!
#5. and best of all - have fun & spread the LOVE.

I choose to spread the love by awarding:
Whit at Willis&TBoff
Kaitlyn at just us.

Some of these women I know in real life and some I have been getting to know through blogging. I enjoy reading all of their blogs and I hope you will check them out as well!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Super cool, Allyce!! Thank you!! :)

henning love said...

katie's blog is super awesome!! and i get to meet her in person this saturday, yippee!!

Katie {katie lately} said...

you deserve it friend! like I said, Im glad that blogging has allowed us to reconnect! :)