Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Mid-Week! I am linking up with this kind of love with some of the tidbits I am loving this week.

I am loving that I get a full weekend with the Hubs this weekend including a fun Superbowl feast and get together with the fam!
Source
I am loving waiting for the delivery man this week. I got fitted for nursing bras this past weekend. I have not worn a real bra since before I had the baby. I should be expecting those any day. I also returned our Baby Bjorn carrier and ordered the Ergo. I think it will be the right choice. My mom also ordered us some more diapers which we received yesterday.


I am loving that the sun has been peeking out here and there. Not everyday but it sure is nice to see when it does!

I am loving my new coffee creamer. Not just like Ghiradelli's White Chocolate powder but still tastes pretty good.
Source
I love that my best friend got engaged two weeks ago and now all we can talk about is wedding ideas! I sure wish Pinterest had been around when I got married!
Source: people.com via Lindsey on Pinterest



So fun!

Celebrate Wednesday by linking up and sharing what you're loving!

1 comment:

Katie {katie lately} said...

I totally agree it is not fair that pinterest wasnt around when I was planning a wedding!! It came out like RIGHT at the end of our engagement. These girls dont know how easy they've got it!