Monday, January 30, 2012

Makeover Monday

I am linking up again today with Katie for Makeover Monday.
Us gals are chatting about our foundation today.
For about three years I was smitten with:
Source
I absolutely love this stuff. Great coverage, evens out the skin, does not feel like super-chunky-cakey-stage make-up. I am not a huge make-up person but when I find something I like, I love it. However, the downside to the is that it is a little spendy. Maybe not for some but for this new stay-at-home-mom it is. So, in anticipation of my new role, about 6 months ago, I thought I would venture to Target and see what I could come up with that may be along the same lines.

I tried this:
Source
I do like how light it is and doesn't feel like I have anything at all on. The price is better but I don't think it has great coverage which I don't really need for blemishes but more for the even-ing out of the skin-tone. I am almost out so I have been thinking I may try another of their formulas like:
Source
This is described as a creamy, loose powder so maybe it would have better coverage.

Head on over, link up and drop off your tips at Makeover Monday!

Any foundation suggestions for a budget-minded, powder-wearin', needs-some-coverage type-o-gal?
 


1 comment:

Katie {katie lately} said...

i really like maybellines "dream" line... they might make powder! Ill check.. im going to target today. ps I still owe you some curls product recommendations. Emailing you.. NOW! :)