Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have not linked up for the Wednesday fun in awhile so I thought I would join in on this dreary, rainy, Washington day.

I love that it's a four day work week for Hubs. Only two more days until the weekend!

I love that my high school alma mater is going to be on MTV's True Life  tonight with a profile on the wrestling program. My best friend's dad has been the coach forever and he is a great coach and they have a great program so it will be really fun to watch. 

I love this sweater I got for Christmas from my parents. I haven't left the house much lately but when I have, I wear it!
Source
I love these jackets I came across on the Nordstrom site. I used to have a slight obsession with coats. Maybe I still do I just don't indulge anymore.


Source for all of the above
And I have always loved this style of coat.
Source
I love that we have started planning our group vacation for this September. Such a fun group we go with and this year will be a little different since we have added three babies among the group. I assume we will have a walker and maybe even a couple of crawlers!
Source
And of course I love this girl.

Head on over and link up!














1 comment:

Kit said...

Those are all great coats!!! You have a cutie on your hands as well :)