Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving my new nail polish that my brother's girlfriend gave me for Christmas-Panda-monium Pink. I finally got the chance to paint my nails on Sunday and I must say I do like OPI. I have never bought it for myself but it goes on really nicely and we will see how long it lasts for.
Source
I am loving these baby smiles I have been getting this week!
Poor picture quality from my cell phone but obviously
that's the only way to catch them these days!
I am loving my coffee every morning!

Source

My new vacuum! Gets up all the dog hair!
Source

And I always love some fun pins!
Source: decorpad.com via Elisa on Pinterest

What are you loving this week? Head on over and link up!







1 comment:

Abbey said...

Stopping in from WILW. What an adorable little baby smile! Such a cutie. Happy Wednesday! :)