Monday, February 13, 2012

Makeover Monday

Let's start with the fact that I always have to have something on my lips. I have probably seized any type of natural moisture being produced because of this but I can't stand dry lips.

I used to be obsessed with lip gloss. I always loved having a little shine on my smoochers. Toward the end of this habit, I loved Victoria's Secret lip gloss. Silly, I know, but it smelled good, had a good shine and came in many a different "color."

Source
Hub hated the lip gloss phase--which, mind you had been going long before him!--he always said that it's too slimy and would always make a face after a smooch with lip gloss.

Nowadays what coats my lips?

Nothing more than plain, old chapstick. I like to stick with Burt's Bees but I will basically use anything as long as it moistens my lips. 
Give your lips the love and care they deserve.
Source
I rarely wear lipstick, probably because I have never found the perfect shade. 

I have been hearing talks of this Revlon tinted lip butter that I may have to try soon. Could be the best of both worlds for me -- a little shine, a little butter, a little color. Okay, the best of three worlds--even better.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
Source
Head on over and share your luscious, lip secrets!




2 comments:

Molly S. said...

Burt's is the bomb.com!! I love it and thanks for linking up!! :)

Katie {katie lately} said...

i have heard so much about the lip butter too! lets try it :)