Saturday, October 8, 2011

Etsy Dreamin'...

What better thing is there to do for a girl that is into relaxin' these days than to peruse Etsy? It's kind of like window shopping except I can do it from the comfort of my couch with my feet up. How perfect.

I was reading Miss Mommy's post this morning and she mentioned the Etsy store Brag About It and I figured I should probably check it out. What cute stuff! I love this cute, new mommy gift.
Image
I always love the finds in Little Miss Momma's shop and this table runner doesn't disappoint. A little rustic, a little vintage, simple yet eye-catching.
FRENCH TICKING (LARGE) -- burlap table runner with red french ticking ruffle--extra long
Image
I am also slightly obsessed with this adorable necklace. 
LOLA--Vintage Yo Yo Bib Necklace green and brown
Image
I love the work in this shop as well. Whimsey & Co. has some really nice work and I am just having a hard time deciding what to personalize for the baby!
Sweet Nothings Personalized Applique Burp Cloth
Image
I already ordered a couple of headbands from Simply Carly--one for me and one for baby girl--however, I came across this one the other day and feel like I may need it too.
Fall Headband with Rosette, Yo Yo Flower and Yellow Flower Headband
Image
I think Etsy is just so great. What a great community and that it just promotes creativity and small businesses. I love that most of the stuff is original and the stores I have already dealt with--Little Miss Momma and Simply Carly-- have been very easy to communicate with and very professional.

What are you coveting on Etsy these days? What are some of your favorite stores?



No comments: