Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Time has Come...

A few weeks back when I got really excited about fall I got some mini Reese's peanut butter cups covered in fall foil to set in the coffee table candy dish. Well this little girl got to them:
Definitely came home one day and the bowl was empty. And then a few days later I came home and foil was regurgitated on the throw rug. Poor girl. 

Anyway, since the pup eating the candy, I haven't picked up anymore. However, I am getting a real hankering for my favorite fall candy:
Image
I don't know what it is about candy corn or when I even started liking it but I really love it. I could eat a lot of it I think. 

Obviously, my favorite flavor of the season is pumpkin spice. I love pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, cupcakes and would even like to try pumpkin pull apart bread.
Image
I may have to try this recipe at home.
Pinned Image
Image
I am sorry but how good does this bread look? 
Pinned Image
Image
It's really too bad we didn't grow any pumpkins in our garden this year. Maybe that can be on the docket for next year...

What are your favorite fall treats?




2 comments:

Kat said...

Those look unbelievable! I love this time of the year.

Holly said...

Now I'm hungry! I love pumpkin pie, too... and caramel apple cider from Starbuck's. :)