Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Love it When...

I love it when...
...I have a free afternoon when I get off work to be lazy around the house, read a book, take a nap or make a good dinner.
...My husband tells me he loves it when I fall asleep on him...even if it is at 7:30 in the evening.
...I find great stuff for the baby room on sale.
...The afternoon turns out surprisingly sunny instead of what I thought would be rainy.
...Strangers ask when my baby is due.
...Sweet customers {as opposed to customers like this} give me homemade baby gifts.
...I actually take the time to paint my nails. I feel so much more "put together."
...I have time to take a bath.
...My husband cleans out my car for me.
...I get to hold my friends' babies.
...I hold my friends' babies and think 'Not long until my lil' babe is here.'
...My dog puts her head on my lap and stares at me.

What do you love?

No comments: