Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Another Wednesday upon us. Thought I would come up with a list of things I'm loving.

I am loving that in about fifteen minutes I will be eating these cookies that I had to make.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Source and Recipe
I am loving that this weekend we are visiting yet two more beautiful babies born to close friends.

I am loving this traditional, Washington fall weather. Sun breaks, rain, cold, fog.
Source
I am loving these Pinterest finds.
{super cute, natural decor...}
Pinned Image
Source
{Simple and easy...}
Pinned Image
Source
{Well, I have the cornstalks, I just need the flowers...}
Pinned Image
Source
I am loving my mama for being so supportive of me during this last stretch of pregnancy. {I would put a picture of her up but she doesn't like that very much.}

Of course, I am loving my biggest supporter, my wonderful husband

I am linking up to:
So head on over and share what you're loving!







1 comment:

Katie {katie lately} said...

I need some of those cookies Allyce!!!