Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Reality" TV

Ok, ok, ok, OK! Even after every season of the Bachelor or Bachelorette when I swear to not tune in next season because it was too unrealistic, didn't like who the end result was, swore I wasn't going to like the Bachelor/Bachelorette...I keep coming back for more! 
brad womack bachleor 11
Image
Seriously, when I started hearing the mumblings of Brad Womack  being the next Bachelor after leaving two women with no rose or ring on his last season, I snubbed my nose and proclaimed I wouldn't watch. Where did I find myself last night right when I got home from work? Glued to the DVR hanging on every eager lady's word and of course criticizing and judging every single one. What is wrong with me? Why can't I get away from it? Oh, because I like to be entertained and let me tell you, that is exactly what this show is. Whether all or none of it or some of it is staged, acted out, re-enacted or what-have-you, I soak it up to the last drop. When those previews for the next week start rollin' I count the days until next week's episode. Honestly, I do not look at it as realistic for these crazies to find "true love" I just find it highly entertaining television.

He claims he has changed, is "in it for the right reasons" this time, wants the women to trust him but we shall see. Can't wait to see what ABC  has in store for us and to get my sick fill of "reality TV." {It is a sickness. Just ask Hub.}

What do you think of Brad? Did you watch his last season? Do you think this just is just absurd and can't stand the idea of it?

No comments: