Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket
"Mama Dew" has designated Wednesdays to be the day to say "So What" so I thought I would link up today.
So What...
...If on a dreary, rainy day I just curl up on the couch with my book after I get off work instead of completing chores.
...If even though I got some great Christmas presents, I have seen some sale items I really want.
...If I like Saturdays to be a day of seclusion for Hub and I.
...If I don't sweep up dog hair as often as I should.
...If I wish I had been the WA lottery winner.
...If Sometimes I want to throw the coffee at customers because they can be so rude when I try to be so nice.
...If I just want it to hurry up and be sunny already.
...If sometimes I also wish it would just snow already!
...If I change my mind a billion times on which house project I want to tackle next so that it takes me forever to actually start one.

What are you saying "So What" to today? Head over to Life After I "Dew" to link up!

No comments: