Friday, January 21, 2011

A Small Reward

So this week has been a little crazy. This is Hub's busy time of year, so in turn, apparently I got it in my head that I need to work a lot too. Where did I get this idea?! No idea. Anyway, I am a little tired right now and had a short time to browse through my blog reel and what do I do? Come across this post at Newlyweds Next Door and make a snap decision that I need this:
1 Corinthians 13 4-8  Purple
Image
but in green. We started a frame collage in our family room a couple months back and right now it just consists of some color and black and white photographs. I cannot wait to add this verse to the mix and for it to play off some of the green we have in the room. I definitely do not think this is my last visit to this shop on Etsy! I figure this was a small amount of money well spent for our hard-work this week and the fact that I did not hesitate to hit the buy button {like I always do. Literally like, think about it forever before I hit the buy button.} tells me that it is a good purchase for our home.

I also really like this print:
Love Grows Here
Image
as it plays off the colors in our family room as well. This could be making an appearance on our wall in the near future as well. {Note to self: browsing blogs and Etsy during a Friday afternoon daze may be detrimental to my checking account.}


Happy Friday Everyone!

What new wall art have you found these days? Do you like "wordy" art? Do you like to make some of your wall hangings?

No comments: