Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Window...Er, Website Shopping

I never used to be much of an online shopper because I like to see, touch, smell, carry my purchase up to the register and walk happily out of the store with a bag. I still don't really order too much offline, however it did prove to be convenient this holiday season. Every now and then I catch myself typing in the Nordstrom website, sometimes Target {even though this actual store is less than 10 minutes from my house}, and even sometimes Old Navy to see what super deals they have going on. In these times of peeking at these websites I have put together a small grouping of some of my favorites right now. A girl can always window website shop can't she?
Frye 'Melissa Button' BootFossil 'Key-Per' Printed Coated Canvas Shopper

Snowman Cocktail ShakerEtched Glass Container, Small
{click on any of the photos for their sources}
I just love getting ideas from different places, putting different looks together and adding them to my wishlist. I feel like the apparel items above are all staples to a wardrobe. I am loving rose gold right now and think it is so beautiful. I don't wear a watch currently and I think that is because I kill them. They always die on me. This happens to my mom too. Anyway, this Michael Kors watch is beautiful.

There is nothing like a good pair of workout/lounge pants in the winter and I love these Zella black pants. This purse is on my list because I got a wallet with this same look for Christmas and I love that the fabric has a coating over it for easy cleanup and the look is so fresh and bright. The boots and the sweater kind of go without explanation, I mean everyone needs a comfy sweater and good pair of riding boots.

I added the decor items because I always love peeking at the sale items at PB and these glass containers, although in the holiday section, could be used all year 'round and the shaker is just too cute.


I did receive a couple of cute wintery items for Christmas that I love. This beautiful scarf from my parents-in-law:
UGG® Australia Shearling Scarf
I opted for some knockoff grey, knit UGGs so as to hopefully get Hub and I a new camera. I love this pullover that Hub got me:
{am I going through a grey period?}
and he also got me these rainboots:
that I also love so much! I feel like I am pretty ready for the next couple months of winter we have to endure.

What is on your winter wishlist? What were your most useful Christmas gifts? Do you online shop or prefer the store itself?

No comments: